Moshi Monster Blingo Code Not Used 100% Works

Many are interested by the moshling Blingo #103, especially since his appearance in a album "Music Rox" Sung by Zack Binspin's on his Moptop Tweenybob. Blingo has a unique rap style like sparkling gold necklace, looks funky, flashy foxes and has a great rapper voice, you can see her moshi music video titled Blingo's "Diggin Ya Lingo!"


He is secret Ultra-Rare moshling, I used to get blingo code 2012 from www.moshioffer.com then I got DJDUDE456 works fine when moshi monsters login to plant Hip Hop Hibiscus with 2 other seeds in my garden. But now this secret blingo code is not working because expired after one month Mind Candy released it.

The best way to get one time moshi monsters blingo code not used and not shareable is buy The Buster’s Lost Moshlings book for £4.49 or $5.75 currently you can get easily in various near retail such us Target, Walmart, Zellers, WH Smith. Canada, America, United Kingdom, And Ireland. It's similar Where's Wally? book but with moshlings.

I am sure you want also moshling codes to attract Pip and Dustbin Beaver, I say impossible if them blingo code won't work. I've written Buster Bumblechop's reviews and I think moshi fans around world should read it.

2 comments:

  1. HI It doesnt work anymore add me bekbek12345678

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi It doesnt work anymore add me davina06 or shadowshouty8

    ReplyDelete